08 January 2011

365 Day Challenge

Well.  I've re-vamped my blog, and am going to give this challenge a try: I'm going to try and take at least one picture of Lily per day for a year.  I realize it sounds easy, but I see this being more difficult than I anticipate.  I highly doubt I will blog each day, so more likely, we'll see one blog post with several pictures to catch up :) a fellow blogger inspired me (thanks, Kelsey!), so we'll see how this goes.  
I've thought about doing this in the past, but always told myself I wouldn't follow through.  Not sure I will this time, but it's worth a shot, right?  If I don't try, it'll never happen. 

And as my oh-so-sweet husband pointed out, I'm several days behind.  Big deal, I'm starting today!  Well, yesterday, since I took the first picture then. 

I will also post other things, like the I Heart Faces challenges on here.  Let me know if you would like to be sent email updates on these so you don't miss the pictures.

January 7, 2011
January 8, 2011
 And away we go!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to love this blog as much as your "Three People, ..." blog! Please definitely keep me posted! (Oh, and I'm sure your Sandford grands will also want to be kept informed!)
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete