09 July 2012

June 9

I know that I just posted a few days ago..and you probably weren't expecting another update for a month or so.  However, tonight's picture was so incredible that I just had to share it immediately.

7/7
"enjoying" tummy time
 helping me wash dishes.  aka wiping bubbles all over her face, apparently.
 *** ** ***
7/8

 *** ** ***
7/9
we decided to give the girls a bath together tonight.  I'm not sure if I think this was a mistake or not.  I'm leaning towards not.  many laughs were had as Lily tried to "help."  Emma is a trooper.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Laughed hysterically at my desk the whole time I was scrolling through. All my coworkers think I'm entirely crazy. I thought my own kids were supposed to make me act crazy, but I wasn't expecting it to come from my nieces :)

    ReplyDelete