05 October 2009

where the sidewalk ends..

Life is funny.
What are you supposed to do when you don't know what to do? When all that you thought you knew is challenged? When the people who you always assumed would be by your side are nowhere to be found? When life hits you again and again and you feel like giving up?
I wish I had answers. While I'm wishing, I also wish it was easy to continually sacrifice things I think that I want to make the most important person in my life happier and at ease. Sacrificing my old personal goals to come up with new goals that fit better isn't easy either.
What are you to do when you know the end goals but see the timing and road to the goals differently?
Just wondering..
"Yes we'll walk with a walk that is measured and slow,
And we'll go where the chalk-white arrows go,
For the children, they mark, and the children, they know
The place where the sidewalk ends."
--Shel Silverstein

No comments:

Post a Comment